Configuration Properties in Visual Studio | Office.com/setup
Visual Studio is coding platform software from Microsoft. It is used to develop websites, apps, web services, computer programs. It works with Windows API, Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Store and Microsoft Silverlight.
The most basic edition of Visual Studio is known as, the Community edition which is fully featured IDE especially for students, open-source and for developers free of charge.
It is enabled with performing 36 different programming languages. The users can plugins service which is available as a functionality service. Instead of supporting any programming language, it allows users to install a functionality service. Visit Office.com/setup to install MS office on your PC/MAC.
The IDE offers 3 types of services which are as follows:
1. SVs Solution: It gives the capacity to identify ventures and arrangements.
2. SVsUIShell: It gives windowing and UI usefulness (counting tabs, toolbars and apparatus windows).
3. SVsShell: It manages enlistment of VSPackages. What’s more, the IDE is likewise liable for oganizing and empowering correspondence between services. All editors, originators, project types and different devices are actualized as VSPackages. Visual Studio utilizes COM to get to the VSPackages.
The Visual Studio SDK additionally incorporates the Managed Package Framework (MPF), which is a bunch of oversaw coverings around the COM-interfaces that permit the Packages to be written in any CLI agreeable language. However MPF doesn’t give all the usefulness uncovered by the formation of different bundles, which add usefulness to the Visual Studio IDE.
1. It Has a great IntelliSense
2. Easy to use interface.
3. Standardization of development environment among team
4. Provides mistake-free coding
- Slow at times especially when opening big projects.
- Takes heavy memory space due to its functionality which affects in slow down of the system substantially.
- Learning Curves can be Overwhelming.
The edition products for Visual Studio Express are installed with their own AppIds, but the Standard, Professional, and Team Suite products share the same AppId.Similarly one can install the Express editions side-by-side with other editions, unlike the other editions which update the same installation.
In the standard edition, the professional edition provides a superset of the VSPackages, and the team suite includes a superset of the VSPackages in both other editions. The AppId system is leveraged by the Visual Studio Shell in Visual Studio 2008.
Who We Are?
Apart from that we Update blogs about various applications of Microsoft Office like how to use them, how to install them and how to get office product key on different devices, and how to activate them. As we know Microsoft Office is large software and sometimes users encounter various problems while trying to set up an Office package and we have already uploaded various articles on how to fix those errors and easily install Office on one’s PC/Mac or any other device which is supported by Microsoft.