Troubleshoot the most common Issues in Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office plays an important role in everybody’s life be it a student in high school or the CEO of a Multi-National Company. If you haven’t installed Office setup yet, you can go to office.com/setup and install the office suite. While using the Microsoft applications we might face some Errors with the result our work gets hampered and we end up calling some Tech Support Buddy. Let’s just forget this long procedure because this post is all about Troubleshooting the most common Errors in Office 365. Below given are some most common issues and their solutions which we face while using Microsoft Office Applications.
Is your Microsoft Office Application Taking Time to Load?
- If any of your Microsoft office Programs like Word, Excel, or any other program is taking time to load or you are facing any trouble while accessing these applications then luckily you have landed on the right page. We will discuss the steps in this post that will help you troubleshoot these issues all by yourself. Let’s get started. Below mentioned points are the few options which can help you to reduce the load time of your office product.
- Update the current version of your Operating System.
- Install New Microsoft office updates.
- Check the Default template file and delete that.
- Use the registry editor to cripple the acceleration of your graphics.
- Reinstall Microsoft Office Setup.
- Open Microsoft Application in protected mode.
Update the current version of your OS.
An updated version of OS is highly required for the smooth working of your system applications. Usually, Microsoft Windows are updated automatically however, you have to ensure if your system is working on the updated version of the OS.
Below mentioned are some steps that can help you to check the status of your OS:
- The first step is to open the Windows setting panel by pressing the “Windows + I“.
- Then, click on the “Update and Security” section.
- After that, you will get the option “check for updates“. Click on this option to update the Windows to Latest Version.
Install New Microsoft office updates.
- Select the office application you want to install the update for. After selecting any Office application, like Word, Excel you need to create a document.
- The second step is to go to File and then select Account.
- Then, select “Update Now” in the Product Information option under Update options.
- If you see “Your application is up to Date” you are done with installing the office update.