How to install Microsoft Office on Chrome-book
While the Chrome book promotes the use of Google Docs as a replacement for Microsoft Term, this does not exclude the use of conventional word processing software.
To download, go to the Google Play Store and check for “Word” or “Microsoft Word.” The Play Store is also available online. To log into your Microsoft Office Account, follow the on-screen instructions after installing the program.
You’ll have to use Microsoft Office Online instead of the actual software if your Chrome book uses the Chrome Web Store. Your account’s authentication process is similar, requiring you to enter your email address and password.
Here’s how to set up and install Term.
Steps to Run Microsoft Office on Chrome-book:
1. On your Chrome book, go to the Google Play Store.
2. To browse, type “Word” or “Microsoft Word” in the top search bar and press enter.
3. Your quest should turn up Microsoft Word. Next to the app, click the green “Install” button. It should start downloading on its own.
4. When the app installs, the green “Install” button will change to “Cancel” and then to “Open” when it’s ready. To run the downloaded program, click “Open.” Microsoft Word can also be accessed from the Launcher.
5. You will be prompted to log into Microsoft Office through a pop-up window. To grant Microsoft access to your images, media, and files, click “Allow.”
6. Login using your email address, phone number, or Skype name. To proceed, click the blue arrow or press ENTER.
7. On the next tab, type your password. If you’re logging in with a company or university account, you might be required to go through additional security checks. To finish the login procedure, follow any additional prompts.
8. Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be taken to the Microsoft Word homepage. On the left, you’ll see a list of your most recent papers. To see more, go to the bottom of the page and click “Open other documents,” or start a new project by selecting one of the templates.
Also, you can make the most out it from other products of Microsoft Office to organize and expand your life at Office.com/setup