Do you want to recover your lost or deleted files without influencing the data storage drive as well as the files in it? You need to select a secure data recovery service. MiniTool Software offers different kinds of data recovery tools to get data back from hard drives, memory cards, mobile phones, etc.
Are You Looking for Secure Data Recovery Service?
Now, our world is filled with different kinds of digital data. For a doctor, his/her computer holds the patients’ information; for a scientist, his/her computer records various research data and research results; for a photographer, his/her computer collects numerous photographic works.
Besides, the computer hard drive is not the only medium to save data. Removable drives like pen drives, flash drives, SD cards, etc. and phones are also available. We believe that your computer or other data storage drives must also keep plenty of important files for you and you don’t want to lose them.
But, accidents always happen accidentally. You just delete some of your important files by mistake, or you may lose them due to system errors, hard drive corruptions, virus attacks, and more. Then, you will ask for secure data recovery to avoid secondary damage to your data.
As for secure data recovery service, you should choose to use the data recovery software from MiniTool Software that is a professional data recovery company.
MiniTool has developed pieces of data recovery programs for hard drives, removable drives, Android phones, and iPhones. No matter which data loss situation you are facing, you can always search for a data recovery solution from MiniTool. Besides, the MiniTool data recovery service is inexpensive.
More importantly, you must use genuine MiniTool data recovery software. Otherwise, both the data recovery effect and the safety of the drive will not be guaranteed.
In the following contents, we will show you how MiniTool offers you secure digital data recovery.
Secure Data Recovery – Hard Drive Recovery
If you want to recover data from internal hard drives or external hard drives, you should try MiniTool Power Data Recovery because this tool is specially designed to restore files from different kinds of data storage drives as long as the lost files are not overwritten by new data. So, you’d better stop using the hard drive after losing data.
The most important thing is that this program is totally safe. It works without influencing the files on the drive. This PC and Hard Disk Drive modules of this software are both available for hard drive recovery.
It has a trial edition that allows you to scan the drive you want to retrieve data from and then check whether it can find your needed files. You can press the following button to get this data recovery software.
After installing this software on your computer, you can feel free to restore data with it:
Here, we take the This PC module as an example.
1. If you want to get data back from an external hard drive, you need to first connect the drive to the computer and then open the software. While, if you want to retrieve data from the computer internal hard drive, you can just directly launch the software to enter This PC interface.
2. You should stay at this interface and then select the drive you want to recover data from.
3. Press Scan to start scanning the selected drive.
4. The software will take a while to end the whole scanning process. You’d better wait patiently until the process ends to guarantee the data recovery effect. Then, you will see the scan results.
5. By default, this software will show the scan results by path and the path list is on the left side of the interface. You can open each path to find your needed files. Also, you can use the Type function of this software to find the file by name or use the Find feature to directly locate the needed file if you still remember its name.
If you find your needed files using this free data recovery software, you can upgrade it to a full edition and then recover these files without limits.
This software has various editions for different usage. You can go to the MiniTool store to select one suitable edition. If you are a personal user, you can use the Personal Ultimate edition with which you can enjoy a lifetime free update.
After upgrading the software, you can then select the needed files and then click Save to select one suitable path to keep the files.
Secure Data Recovery – Removable Drive Recovery
Removable data storage drives, such as pen drives, SD cards, memory cards, are also commonly used for storing digital files. If you want to recover data from an SD card, you can also use MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
Likewise, you can first try the trial edition of this software to perform a card data recovery.
The Removable Disk Drive module of this software is specially designed to restore data from a removable drive. Additionally, This PC is also available. In this article, we will take the Removable Disk Drive module as an example.
1. Connect the removable drive to your computer.
2. Open the software.
3. Switch to the Removable Disk Drive module.
4. The plugged removable drive will be displayed on the software interface. If not, you can press the Refresh button to make the software recognize the drive.
5. Select the drive and then press Scan to continue.
6. After a while, you will see the scan results as well. Then, you can go to find your needed files.
Still, you need to use a full edition of this software to recover all your needed files.
With MiniTool data recovery, SD card recovery is no longer difficult. Now, you can read this post to learn how to deal with different SD card data loss issues.
Secure Data Recovery – CD/DVD Drive Recovery
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is also powerful to recover data from CD/DVD. And the CD/DVD Drive module is the recovery module you should use.
You can still first try the trial edition of this software.
1. Put the CD or DVD drive into the CD driver and push the driver into the computer.
2. Open the software.
3. Switch to the CD/DVD Drive module and you will see your CD or DVD drive on the software interface.
4. Select the drive to scan.
5. After scanning, you can go to find your needed data from the scan results.
Likewise, you need to use an advanced edition to restore files from the CD/DVD drive.
Do you know how to recover data from corrupted or scratched CD/DVD? Now, read this post to get a third-party tool to do this job easily and effectively.
The above three parts are talking about recovering files from hard drives, memory cards, CD/DVD discs, and more. In the following two arts, we will focus on mobile data recovery. The following two mobile recovery programs are also safe enough for your mobile phone data.
Secure Data Recovery – Android Data Recovery
As for Android data recovery, MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android is worth trying. This software has two recovery modules: Recover from Phone and Recover from SD-Card. With this software, you can restore lost or deleted files from Android phones, tablets, and SD cards easily.
However, no matter which Android data recovery software you are using, you need to root your Android phone or tablet in advance. MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android is not an exception.
Similarly, if you find you lost your Android files by mistake, you should stop using your Android device as soon as possible to avoid data overwriting. And this also tells you why you should use Android data recovery software desktop edition rather than Android data recovery APK.
With the free edition of this software, you can recover 10 files of one type once. You can press the following button to download the free edition of this software to your computer and then install it.
Then, you can launch the software to enter its main interface as follows.
- If you want to recover data from your Android phone or tablet, you need to connect the Android device to the computer via a USB cable and then select Recover from Phone.
- If you want to restore files from an Android SD card, you need to remove the card from the Android device, insert the SD card to the card reader, connect the card reader to the computer, and then select Recover from SD-Card.
After selecting the corresponding recovery module, you can follow the rest wizards to retrieve files from your Android device. The operations are very simple. We will not list all the steps here.
A full edition of this software allows you to recover all your needed Android data without limitations. You can choose to upgrade the software or not accordingly.
Secure Data Recovery – iPhone Data Recovery
If you are using an iOS device, you can choose to use MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS to get your iOS data back.
This software can not only recover data from your iOS device directly but also can retrieve files from the previous iTunes and iCloud backup files.
You can use the following button to get the software’s free edition and then open it to enter the software interface as follows:
- If you want to recover data directly from your iOS device, you need to use the Recover from iOS Device This recovery module is especially useful when there is no available backup file.
- If you have backed up your iPhone data using iTunes, you can use the Recover from iTunes Backup File module to have a try. You should give privilege to this recovery module if you have backed up your lost iOS data via iTunes.
- If you have backed up your iOS files when you were still using an iOS version earlier than iOS 9, the Recover from iCloud Backup File module is worth trying.
You can select a suitable recovery module based on your actual situation.
While, if you want to use this software to get all your iOS files back without limits, you can try an advanced edition of this software. You can go to the MiniTool store to select a suitable edition.
When using MiniTool data recovery software to rescue your important files, you should not worry about the safety of the data storage devices and mobile phones. Many users have confirmed that MiniTool offers a secure data recovery service.
Should you have any questions when using MiniTool data recovery software, you can contact us via [email protected] or let us know in the comment. At the same time, you can also share your secure data recovery solutions with us.
Secure Data Recovery FAQ
- Download and install MiniTool Power Data Recovery on your computer.
- Connect the target data storage drive to your computer.
- Open the software.
- Select the drive that contains the files you want to rescue.
- Press the Scan button to start scanning.
- Select the files you want to recover.
- Press the Save button to choose a location to save files.